Aluminum Mobile Scaffolding
The mobile scaffolding is the all-inclusive secluded framework for an extensive variety of assignments. In this way, for instance, the legs are essentially bundled together with the end goal to exchange concentrated burdens. With Analog General Trading shoring towers with extra edges and also spatial shoring towers with extra edges and in addition spatial shoring can be cost-adequately assembled.
Analog General Trading Specifications:
- All pipes are made up of aluminum alloy he 30-grade t6 temper.
- Hindalco make: step made up of 50mm od 2. 5mm thickness
- H frame height 2000mm width 1350 mm
- Cabin height 1000mm width 1350 mm
- Platform size 580mm x 1690 mm with an aluminum chequered sheet
- Stairway tube size 25mm x 75mm height 2500mm 8 steps width 3 “
- Handrails / horizontal bar/ diagonal bar dia 50mm x 2mm thickness
- Ii “u” clamp, nylon wheels with foot brake systems
- The outer trigger for four side corner (if necessary)
- Non-slip, extra grip flat corrugated mullion steps
- High-quality leg grip chequered sheet for a top of the platform
- Maximum working load: 270 kgs